Skinny Saturday Challenge!

Options
:wink: OK. My weigh day is Sunday and so I have to keep motivated to really watch it on Saturday. I set my weigh day as Sunday because Saturday is usually a day of overdoing it for me. I challenge you to join me for a day that includes a super-duper workout, lots and lots of water, low fat eating, and staying under your calorie limit. You must report here that you succeeded on your skinny Saturday. If you follow through and report back to us you are guaranteed support, friendship and motivation. Ready.....set......GO!

Replies

• greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I pledge to do this! This will be a good challenge since we have a birthday party to go to tomorrow evening! We are going to work out in the morning & hopefully go for a 3 mile run if it warms up!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I pledge to do this! This will be a good challenge since we have a birthday party to go to tomorrow evening! We are going to work out in the morning & hopefully go for a 3 mile run if it warms up!

Ok Greeneyes...it is on!
  • astrosnider
    astrosnider Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I would like to join you in this challenge. Hoping to have a skinny Saturday and show some progress on the scale!:love:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I would like to join you in this challenge. Hoping to have a skinny Saturday and show some progress on the scale!:love:

Great astrosnider! That scale better watch out....we are coming for it! Here we go...meet you here tomorrow to check in! :happy:
  • JABehler
    JABehler Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm visiting my daughter in Seattle so this is really a challenge to resist her tempting snacks. I'll be walking down the hill, around town and back uphill to the house.
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    That is the way JA! Don't let those snacks tempt you! If you take a taste, log those calories and walk it off! We are strong and on a mission. Check in with us tomorrow to report your progress! :love:
  • Sunnydaze
    Options
    I'm IN! Saturday's are always tough for me because of the easy access to food, but the extra free time means more time available to workout. This challenge could be just what I need to get me through the day.

:happy:
  • gracefullyjenn
    Options
    Count me in. I so need this after the day I had today.
  • Hetfield
    Hetfield Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    count me in.... planning on a workout tomorrow am...wanted an extra long workout tomorrow anyway so this will challenge me to do it..also planning on going out to eat for dinner - hopefully I won't blow it haha!!!
  • shorty0j
    Options
    sounds good count me in!!!
  • freedMan
    Options
    Not I, My cheat meal is Saturday night!!!
  • mlove1307
    Options
    Weekends are the worst for me!! I am SO IN!!!!! :] Bring it on, Saturday, bring it onnnnnnnn..

Haha! :] This is a great challenge! I will be back soon.
  • OneMission
    OneMission Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'll take the (physical) challenge!!! (Anyone remember Double Dare?! :laugh: )

My hubby is out of town, so this will actually be a little bit easier than any other Saturday :bigsmile:

BTW, thanks for posting this challenge :flowerforyou:
  • Loreen94
    Loreen94 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    count me in I need a push :)
  • PinguimPraiero
    PinguimPraiero Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Yea! I am IN this challenge!

I need to drink more water and workout, again! Nothing like food poisoning to keep your calorie intake low :ohwell: but . . .I am now well enough to eat right and feel good again!

Let's do this!
  • lisahiller
    Options
    I'm in too! I've got a 12 mile run scheduled first thing in the a.m. and then clean eating the rest of the day! I will report back tomorrow night!
  • Cateyez
    Options
    Count me in! Saturdays are bad days for me as well! I am looking forward to this challenage! Low fat, high exercise and plenty of water! I think I can handle that! I am going to have keep myself busy. When I am not doing anything, I am look for food. :blushing:
  • sissy56
    sissy56 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    in for the workout- thank you zumba- and the water, ok everything
  • fishinchic08
    Options
    Count me in, should be great weather for outside activity. Will hit the farmer's market for lots of fresh veges. Plan on tracking every bite.
  • Paulala
    Paulala Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in... and up for this!