What's Shakin' Everyone? I'm Jack

Options
This is my introduction post so I hope I'm putting it in the right place. I will make this brief seeing as how I tend to ramble. I wrote a lengthy explanation for why I'm here on my profile so feel free to check it out.
I had sworn off social networking sites a while back. After my 79 year old aunt found me on facebook it just didn't seem as fun and youthful anymore. I was actually just looking for an exercise and diet template to print out when I came across this site. I love what I've seen so far. It has all the tools I'm looking for and now I feel I'm on a social networking site with an actual purpose. Unfortunately I don't know of anyone on here so at this time I have no friends. Hopefully that will change. I'm looking forward to some good conversation and motivation from people in this community. Once again, I'm Jack and if you see something on my profile that interests you, feel free to ask about it. Glad to be here, thanks for having me.
Jack Bateman

Replies

• BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Hey Jack. Nice to have you aboard :) I don't think of this place as a social networking site...I just think of it as a tool to help me achieve what I need to achieve- an invaluable tool.
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Hi Jack! Glad to have you here. Everyone here is pretty kind. It's a great place to find encouragement.