My booty is almost swim suit ready!

Options
I hate the whole bragging concept but I feel like there's no one to tell this to better than members on MFP. Although this past weekend was hell (visiting family and being FORCED to eat at a buffet) in which I gained about 2 lbs back, I worked out so much this week that I finally looked at my backside in underwear and while I can still see the work that needs to be done, my booty is almost ready for swim suit season! I have lost 21.2 pounds so far and have 22.6 left to go. This is the furthest I have gone in any weight loss program.. oops I mean any LIFESTYLE CHANGING program. BRING IT ON!!

Replies

• kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Brag away! You deserve it, that's awesome!!!! I personally find bragging helps keep me going sometimes. I've lost weight before but this time I'm bragging about every pound and it makes me that much more excited to brag about the next!!!
    I hope summer gets here fast for you! Keep up the good work!!!:drinker:
  • Sunsh1ne
    Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic, way to go! I'm hoping that I'll start looking swimsuit ready by the end of the summer - but 2011, look out!
  • Cassaaaaandra
    Cassaaaaandra Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is fabulous! SHout it from the roof tops!
  • gisii
    gisii Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    wow thas great, and brag all u want for all the hard work u deserve it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!