Breastfeeding moms?

Options
2»

Replies

• VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Gr8 forum, i have been wondering if there were any other mom's out there dealing with calorie issues due to BF'ing like me. WE want to keep up the milk supply but we also want to get rid of the weight.

There is a whole group of moms here that are dealing with post-partum issues including breastfeeding. I think you will find them to be very helpful and supportive: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/656-post-partum-pack
  • zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Gr8 forum, i have been wondering if there were any other mom's out there dealing with calorie issues due to BF'ing like me. WE want to keep up the milk supply but we also want to get rid of the weight.

It is an interesting balance for sure!
  • zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Thanks! He's only 2 months old and I'm just about out of freezer space already. I'm praying that I can get my blood pressure under control soon to get off my meds so I can donate some if the milk. I hate to admit that I've been pumping and dumping for 2 days now.

That would be so neat if you were able to donate! I wouldn't worry about the pumping and dumping for now. You are doing great to produce that much. I was just curious if you had a really big eater on your hands. :)
  • tfonz10
    tfonz10 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Any particular reason why you are using a hospital grade pump? Those are more for mommas that need help increasing supply (like me). That would be great if you were able to donate! I have used donor milk for both of my kiddos.