New to this site and want to say hello to everyone!

Options
Hi all, joined about 2 weeks ago or so and so far love this site! I'd love to share my weight loss story! My weight loss journey began in November 2011. I'm a guy who weighed 275 lbs at 5' 10", 48 years old and on high blood pressure and cholesterol meds and aches and pains. Fast forward to late November 2012, I weighed in at 175 lbs and am completely off my prescriptions! I've been hovering between 175-177 lbs the last few weeks and hopefully will drop to my goal weight of 165 within the next few weeks. With the use of this site I logged in my current weight as 165 so I take in the calories to maintain that weight and will hopefully gradually get to my goal. I began running this past March and ran 2 half-marathons this year and am registered to run a full marathon in May. I am so glad I was able to lose this weight and feel so incredible! My wife and kids can't believe that I'm out of 2x shirts and now wear mediums! I couldn't have gotten this far without their support. Looking forward to meeting new friends here! Merry Christmas everyone!

Replies