Anybody have any suggestions!!

Options
Having people over tonight and everyone wants Chinese food --- can anybody suggest some low cal, good for you dishes to order!!

Thanks in advanced for your replys.....

Replies

• weightlossinprogress
    weightlossinprogress Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Having people over tonight and everyone wants Chinese food --- can anybody suggest some low cal, good for you dishes to order!!

Thanks in advanced for your replys.....
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I like steamed veggie dumplings and chicken with broccoli with the sauce on the side.

Soup is good sometimes too. Egg Drop and Hot n Sour are good choices.

Everything is pretty high in sodium though, so try to drink a lot of water to balance it out.

Enjoy!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I love chinese and when I did WW I ate chinese once a week and still lost 40lbs. I would order chicken/broccoli steamed rice and egg drop soup. Stay away from all the fried dishes.

Memaw
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I love chinese and when I did WW I ate chinese once a week and still lost 40lbs. I would order chicken/broccoli steamed rice and egg drop soup. Stay away from all the fried dishes.

Memaw

I agree, the noodles and coated fried stuff withh get ya every time.

try this:

http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/eatingout/a/chineserest.htm
  • weightlossinprogress
    Options
    Thanks everyone for their suggestions!! I did awesome tonight - so proud of myself...

I took everyones suggestions and only had broccoli/steak and steamed vegetables -- oh ya, and one fortune cookie - which was a great one too!

Thanks again!
  • weightlossinprogress
    Options

Memaw

I agree, the noodles and coated fried stuff withh get ya every time.

try this:

http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/eatingout/a/chineserest.htm

Great site!! thanks for the info!