New Guy Here... Left CC after finding MFP on my iPhone

Options
I've been using Calorie Count for about 3 years with some success; but the whole site is not user friendly and it shows consumption and total calories but not the great countdown and nutient values like MFP. Seems like a great site and hope I can attain my goal of 25 pounds (there was a lot more before that!) in a few months and then maintain.

Add me as a friend if you want to shoot the breeze..

Replies

• CityGirlatHeart
    Options
    Welcome =) I've never used calorie count, but I would read some of the comments people would leave each other and they really aren't friendly. When I first joined this site, I got a lot of friend requests and the people here are so nice and supportive! Good Luck with your weight loss!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Hi. Welcome to MFP. :)
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! So far MFP seems way easier to use (and on my iPhone too!) and I appreciate the encouragement and friendliness...:smile:
  • bizziebod
    Options
    Welcome to MFP - the app on the iphone is a real plus and keeps you on track when you're out and about! People on here are really friendly and motivational! Good luck with your goal!
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    Welcome, and well wishes to you on your journey :) MFP is a great place, and easy to use... just the way it should be!
  • Starrotts
    Options
    welcome it works down 12 pounds in a little over a month.....
  • jmathews
    jmathews Posts: 196
    Options
    I'm new to MFP as well. I found it through my iPhone. So far I have enjoyed this site, very user friendly. I'm just maintaining but I like to track my food and exercise daily. Good luck!
  • freeflower3
    freeflower3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    MFP is WHY I got my iPhone! Welcome! :)
  • freeflower3
    freeflower3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    MFP is WHY I got my iPhone! Welcome! :)
  • jlemmon
    jlemmon Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been using Fitness Pal for about 1 1/2 months and really like it. Good Luck to you!