My First Goal!

Options
Stdavis53
Stdavis53 Posts: 233 Member
Hey guys,

Well its official, I have reached my first goal! I started on MFP a couple days after Thanksgiving and weighed in today at 20 LBS down! Thanks to all my friends on here for all the support and kind words, it definitely makes it easier and a lot more enjoyable!

WOOT!

Replies

• ElizabethSami
    Options
    Wow....good for you. I am sure u feel great and so proud of yourself; as u should be.
  • midnite81
    midnite81 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on achieving your first goal. If you don't already I'd encourage you to take photos, because that way you get to look back and see the differences made over the months.

Congratulations again.
  • RekindledRose
    RekindledRose Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Wow! Twenty pounds in less than a month? How'd you do it?

Congratulations!!!
  • Stdavis53
    Options
    Wow! Twenty pounds in less than a month? How'd you do it?

Congratulations!!!

I eat a minimum of 700-1000 calories under my goal amount, and still do around 60-90 minutes on the treadmill at incline every day. I don't have any cheat days earlier. It hasn't been hard, just eat large quantities of much healthier foods, that way I am full through the day with much lower calories. Check my diary, you'll see what I mean. *not yesterday though* hah

Thanks for the congrats though btw guys!
  • Stdavis53
    Options
    Congratulations on achieving your first goal. If you don't already I'd encourage you to take photos, because that way you get to look back and see the differences made over the months.

Congratulations again.

I took pictures a couple days in, and have been taking them once a week to be able to compare. I'll probably throw some up here sometime around 40-50 lbs :)
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options
    good job bro. Keep us up to date on goal number 2 as well. Good luck.
  • Marina_Love
    Options
    Wow that is awesome! Great work :)
  • Stdavis53
    Options
    good job bro. Keep us up to date on goal number 2 as well. Good luck.

Goal #2 is going to be 50. I'll post pictures then for sure.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!