• rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Stripping in public when I get drunk

She said 'bad habits'... ;)
  • saj06003
    saj06003 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    nail biting and overeating (especially dessert)
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    also, getting extreme roadrage and flipping people off. i need to work on that. cracking my knuckles, biting my lip, i don't even realize i do it. and smoking cigs ugh so gross
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Feeling compelled to comment on Internet forums when my time would really be better spent elsewhere.

Added to this the fact that I seem to be able to produce the most wordy responses to a simple question when a few simple comments would do and you can see how the problem compounds itself.

I really should get this under control as a matter of priority lest my life disappear down a black hole of meaningless chat and banter which may include such gripping topics as whether a calorie is, in fact, a calorie and whether pot noodles are best consumed per or post workout (not at all is the correct answer).

That, in a nutshell, to be brief and concise, is the sum total of my habit.

I think I have it under control though.

Getting there anyway.
  • radioonemike
    radioonemike Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Eating after 9pm. It's a no-no for me... But sometimes, I can't help it.
  • Determined319
    Options
    procrastination... aargh!
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Nail biting....i want to stop but when i feel anxious etc i cannot seem to stop. Frustrating & having a couple of co-workers obsessed with nail polish doesn't help.
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    drinking enough said :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Drinking coffee at night. Not a good thing to do when I have to get up at 6 am every morning.
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Chewing the inside skin of my mouth at the front until it bleds

I swear too much
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it's a habit exactly, but my face conveys exactly what I'm thinking at all times. It's terribly inconvenient when I think people are stupid, and I make a "I think you're an idiot" face. I wish I could control it!

My face does the same thing! hahaha. but then again, I get a lot of those looks from people too. Maybe I am an idiot, just in denial!

^This. I apparently wear the "You're a brain dead f*** idiot" look on my face way too much. I'm really trying here. Really!

Well that and all sorts of other annoying things that guys do.
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    flicking the bean
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Swearing when I get drunk in public and strip naked while eating my nails and boogers.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Swearing when I get drunk in public and strip naked while eating my nails and boogers.

eating boogers is just wrong...unless you're a cat.