Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • Naokoheart
    Options
    Congrats!
  • anne28
    anne28 Posts: 10
    Options
    congrats! I am currently still in a plateau. My trainer told me to hide my scale since I weigh every day. I did, and then after a week I had gained a pound. I'm so frustrated. I don't want to give up and your story is inspiring.
  • shells22
    shells22 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Aww Congrats!! :)
  • ctimmb01
    Options
    Great job. I sure hope I can break through mine. Lost 21 pounds and now stuck. I am eating 6 small meals, more protein, and doing more cardio, I hope this shocks my system because It is alot of work....
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I have always found that if I am exercising really hard, if I take a few days off I drop at least a pound, sometimes more. Guess it's your body's way of saying, "thanks!" :) Awesome job!
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    That's great news. I've been stuck at my plateu for about 4 months now. I think I shouldn't exercise this week and sees what happens. UGH. This is so frustrating.
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    By way can you tell me how much you calories you ate and why type of exercise you did, if any when you took that week off?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!