Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

No weight loss

I have been lifting for nearly 2 years now, weight gain is easy for me (both fat and muscle) but when it comes to cutting I don't see results (on the scale), currently my lifestyle is sedentary and my maintenance calorie intake is 2360, every day I eat ~1900 calories with a high protein diet ~230g (I am 88.8kg around 17%bf 177cm) around 55g fat and the rest carbohydrates from fruit and veg and about 3.5 liters of water a day, this diet is very clean just protein powder, chicken breast, fruit, veg, multivitamin, fish oil.

My weight lifting routine is a standard 3 day a week split with about 1 hour of 4.5kn/h walking to and from gym and 2 days a week of 2km freestyle swimming (1hr) + 40 minute bike riding on those days, my sleep is varied between 4-8 hours a day.

Now I started this cut 3 weeks ago and have literally lost no weight, which makes no logical sense because eating under a calorie deficit and doing exercise is guaranteed weight loss right, and I doubt I am gaining lean mass at the same rate I am losing fat, I have tried to cut before and I was seeing the same thing I am now.

So my question is could this be a medical problem or is my body just ****ed?