Need short friends! 4'11" 30 yr. old female.

Options

Replies

• Louiseisme
    Options
    Hello, I'm 5'1.5" and I log everyday since I started MFP. I've lost 97lbs so far since Feb 2012, but I still have about 55 to go. PS I'm almost 43.
  • deanabailey
    deanabailey Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 - added you!
  • tynishabeezfit
    tynishabeezfit Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    26 year old here. I'm 4'11' and started at 133lbs. I'm 119lbs now.Trying to get down to 105lbs or a toned 110lbs. I am on round two of Insanity. I'm stalling right now. Would love more short friends. I try to eat 15-20% of my TDEE. Open diary here. Anyone feel free to add me. :)
  • skyttles
    skyttles Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1, 27 years old. I'm not trying to loose too much, around 5-10 lbs, but trying to form healthy habits so i can maintain! Feel free to add me!
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    5 feet, 27 yr/old, 108 lbs here! Want to lose another 4-5 lbs. (Ticker needs to be updated.)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", mid-thirties, but not needing to lose weight. Working on fitness and maintenance.
  • dannyboysmommy
    dannyboysmommy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm short 5'1" add me I can use all the friends I can get. Nobody outside of here understands my weight yoyo.
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Could add me if you want, I'm 21 and short.. but this thread kinda makes me feel a bit taller. I'm 5'3", yippee!!
  • xilka
    xilka Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I am 37years old, 5'0 ft, 122lbs currently, trying to get down to 115 as my first goal,
    but eventually want to get to 108. Feel free to add me,
    but be warned - I will call you out on low vegetable consumption :wink:
  • CowgirlConnieMay
    CowgirlConnieMay Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 32....it's tough being short with weight goals plus being out of twenties! I will give and will need lots of support....good luck all!
  • tynishabeezfit
    tynishabeezfit Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am 37years old, 5'0 ft, 122lbs currently, trying to get down to 115 as my first goal,
    but eventually want to get to 108. Feel free to add me,
    but be warned - I will call you out on low vegetable consumption :wink:

I need someone to call me out on my low vegi tales. Lets not start today though. Lol
  • evdenapoli
    evdenapoli Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and need to loose another 50 or so LBS. on everyday ! and i'm 30 cough cough Feel free to add me!:wink:
  • shockingpink33
    shockingpink33 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm 4' 9"! I am hoping to loose 5 more pounds.
  • dbrooks82
    dbrooks82 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am around 5'2" and also 30yrs old. I havent seen a nymber below 145 since middle school but am sure trying!! :) Feel free to add me!
  • marlapaints
    Options
    I'm 5' 1" ( surprised me as I always thought I was only 5') :tongue: I started at 190.2 lbs in Sept and am 163.2 today. It's a real struggle for us 'vertically challenged' - like reaching the top shelf - glad to see more of us here!
  • selenametts
    selenametts Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" fee free to add me :) my goal weight is around 110
  • KereshiKurusu
    Options
    Heello~ I'm 4'10 and I need a fitness buddy! xD
  • captainkat07
    Options
    Add me! I just joined and want to make some friends! I'm 23 years old, 4' 11" and I am 125 pounds. I want to get to 105!
  • laurensmomma09
    laurensmomma09 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    5 feet nothing here! Im at 131 right now after gaining again . i did get down to 127 but i have never been able to get past it.
    Anyone can add me! im always looking for friends.
    i think having ppl the same height will help me succeed more.
    sadly I have this "thought" in my head that i will never get to my goal because of my height. I work daily to break this habbit but it can be hard .
    this post was very inspirational thanks!