crush

Options

Replies

• djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    of course..I figure everybody has at least one mfp crush...I have more then one and they are gorgeous...and many other amazing attributes
  • JDAlder
    JDAlder Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    It's normal. Just like how most husband/wives have work husbands/wives :P
  • GluttonousGirl
    GluttonousGirl Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    totally do and I'm not telling!
  • VictoriaWorksOut
    VictoriaWorksOut Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Lol I'm convinced everyone has an MFP crush

I don't.

It is silly to do that. People in photos and on forums appear the way they want to appear not the way they really are. Reality is, you are having crash on imaginary person. Not sure what that accomplishes, other then a hard landing down the road.

Learned it first hand some 15+ years ago. But will anyone listen? Nah! Everyone likes to waste their time first hand. :smile:
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options

I don't.

It is silly to do that. People in photos and on forums appear the way they want to appear not the way they really are. Reality is, you are having crash on imaginary person. Not sure what that accomplishes, other then a hard landing down the road.

Learned it first hand some 15+ years ago. But will anyone listen? Nah! Everyone likes to waste their time first hand. :smile:

ok I just read this picturing the dog in the picture typing this lol
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Not in the least. The idea seems quite bizarre to me; but, then again, I'm happily married.
    I'm not and it still seems quite bizarre.. :noway:

I don't.

one word - catfish! Interesting show on it yesterday on some talk show.... you're right, photos of sometimes imaginary ppl, heck "zach brown" photo on this thread... and it's obviously NOT a real photo of the user.

On line ppl can say what they want, what others need to hear, want to hear etc. I do believe there are some good ppl that use the net that are the real deal.. but I can see some crazies looking for attention (yes, even on here) being whomever the other person needs them to be at the moment. Meet in real life, spend time together, get to know who they really are, not the on line persona...
    None here; I'm just too suspicious. Pics can be stolen and people can make up on line persona very easily. I trust no one!
    ^^^ oh gawd, I can think of a list rather long on this site where things aren't as they appear in profiles/photos and details... you don't have to spend to much time on the boards to see more than one personality come out!:tongue:
    None here; I'm just too suspicious. Pics can be stolen and people can make up online personas very easily. I trust no one!

Spoken like a 38 year old man who lives in his parents' basement who poses as a 22 year old female on a fitness site.

:huh:
    do say hello to your mother for us..
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

I don't.

yeah, you're really reaching. Because YOU had a ****ty experience doesn't mean everyone does...but true, if there's a huge distance between the two people, most likely it will end with either one meeting someone in real life and having to end the online romance.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    None here; I'm just too suspicious. Pics can be stolen and people can make up online personas very easily. I trust no one!

Spoken like a 38 year old man who lives in his parents' basement who poses as a 22 year old female on a fitness site.

:huh:
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

I don't get why someone would even do that.
  • karrlove1020
    Options
    Lots of handsome men here, but havn't been a member long enough to develop a crush yet... ;)
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    yes............
  • myrestlessfeet
    myrestlessfeet Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Yep! Got one ... or wait two. Not telling though heheheh :love:
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    why yes I do.
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    why yes I do.

thought we were keeping it a secret...........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • xMissy6x
    xMissy6x Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Don't have many guy friends on here. But there welcome to add me lol
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    why yes I do.

thought we were keeping it a secret...........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oh... *kitten*... sorry...

btw... who are you? ;)
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    No crushes per say but I would say there are certainly people on here that I would gladly give a chance if circumstances were more favorable, haha.
  • Sarahsue94
    Options
    I dont really know anyone on here yet :(
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Nope. Not even one :sad:
  • Shrinking_Stacey
    Options
    YUP! His name is Nunya Business. You know him right? :wink: :heart: 17433