My silly dog

Options
jules1984
jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
I have a great dog. He really wants me to reach my goals. He wants to go for walk all the time and he is always nearby when I am eating to insist that I give my food to him instead of eating it myself. Good Boy!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh Charlie.

He really really loves oranges. Anyone else got a great pup out there?

Replies

• jawhwilson
    Options
    Mine are the same way! The kids cant wait for me to be able to start walking again, they too miss the long walks with mom. I have to say I never thought I would hear my 9 year old son say "Hey this is fun enough I would quit playing video games to take a walk with you mom!" lol
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, my dogs are as lazy as I am..... but they are very cuddly, which I love. They DO always beg for my food tho! Let's just say I am much better at watching their waistlines than my own.......... :wink:
  • sheltieroger
    sheltieroger Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    As I type, one dog is lying asleep in a sunbeam...the other is asleep on the couch....we shall walk soon!!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Yep - I've got 3 and they LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE "family night" walks - when we ALL go at once! They are SUCH goofballs. Loved reading your post and seeing how much you enjoy Charlie. He's a lucky boy. :)
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    I've got two super sweet dogs! My yorkie, named Sophia, loves me so much she ran off this morning so I could get in a couple of laps around the house before breakfast! So glad she came back because she's so cute she would get snatched up! My other dog is Abby. She loves to walk...we can't even say that word with out her freaking out. Any time I put on socks or shoes she runs to the door and barks! Yesterday we took both girls to the park for a full hour of walking! They loved it!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    downsized_0416081725.jpg

This is my little guy. He too LOVES walks. As soon as you put your flip flops on he bolts for the door. He definitely helps me out with any food I don't want either. :laugh:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I have a Cocker Spaniel named Teddy. He's got to be one of the funniest/craziest dogs I've ever seen! Yesterday I was playing basketball outside (it's been too cold up until then to even try) and Teddy would steal the ball from me, roll it around, bark at it and ended up chasing it, well actually he kinda rode it, down the hill. :laugh: So needless to say we'll be playing a lot of basketball now! He's got the funniest personality and keeps me laughing all the time.. I know he increases my calorie burn! He also loves to chase shadows (birds, people shadows, you name it and he'll chase it lol!). I can also make him sing! He's by far the best Christmas present I've ever got! (Christmas '08) I would post his pic, but I don't know how. He's in my profile pics though.:smile:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    We have a Basset that drools all over your feet while you eat an apple. He's waiting for the apple core. :drinker:
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Ha ha, I hear that completely. Charlie is a German Shorthair. He will beg for anything but he DROOLS over oranges. Such a goofball.
  • Towmader
    Options
    Yup sure do, loves orange too! Whenever she decides I need excercise she takes off on me when I put her out so I have to go find her!!:bigsmile:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Chewie is a big fan of carrots.
  • Carleybby
    Options
    I have a ten month old German Shepherd, we went protesting today to help save these doggies.

Were out standing and walking around for three hours.
    then had a nice 1.5 hour walk home.

and she still wanted to play when we got home, I love her she's the best.