Face to face... 22 lbs down

Options
2»

Replies

• elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    Good for you to look to something that lifts your spirits when you could have let this crime against you drag you down. I hope the police recover your property. There is that chance.. i bet they've robbed a lot of homes..and they very well will get caught. You can also check local pawn shops for your jewelry.

And..22 pounds! wow ..it is amazing how your face is even more beautiful in the second photo. keep it up...more good things are coming your way.

Merry Christmas.
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    Options
    Yay for you!!!! You are going to be stunning!!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Great loss
  • denisemc1407
    denisemc1407 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    VERY noticable difference!! Keep up the good work - you look amazing! :smile:
  • stephanie40403
    stephanie40403 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    fantastic, huge difference.
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is a big difference! I agree with the sodium and water retaining. I can retain water and my face just SHOWS it and my fingers get all sausage-like. Need to work on drinking water water water. Merry Christmas!:drinker:
  • flying_inside
    flying_inside Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Whoa nellie! I don't blame you for sharing - amazing difference! And right on to your response! Spirit need not be dwindled due to those punks.
  • flying_inside
    flying_inside Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    PS ~ just saw your age - I would have guessed 10 years younger!
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • FitLifeDiva
    FitLifeDiva Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    It too 10 years off! Keep up the great work!
  • deannakittygirl
    deannakittygirl Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    first let me say sorry for your misfortune. now you look OUTSTANDING! ! I would swear you were the much younger version of yourself in 2nd pic. you are a beautiful lady in both photos but wow what a difference you are glowing with health in the 2nd.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!