Before & halfway comparison

Options
LittleSpy
LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
I got a little excited about this. Okay -- so I'm in workout clothes & gross but we can all get over that, right? :tongue:
270768_9734.jpg?1910

1st picture is from May 2008. This wasn't even my highest weight but I certainly can't find any pictures of myself from my highest weight (probably about 10 pounds more. Let's just say neither cameras nor scales weren't exactly my friends at that point).
I've been at this since September 8th, 2009. I'm at the lowest weight I've been since probably my sophomore or junior year of high school. I'm really doing this (and you can/are, too!!)!

Replies

• 25anniversary2011
    25anniversary2011 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you are doing great! Picture is awesome, you can def see the difference! Keep it up.:smile:
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    You look so great! And I bet 50 lbs ago you couldn't run for very long eh? I get so motivated when I thnk you your ability to run 5K at a time! You are ON YOUR WAY!!!!
  • thicansxy
    Options
    Way to go I cant wait to be able to do a before and after picture. I cant believe the difference in your face. Thank you for sharing and helping us to realize that it can work for us too.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    What a difference! Great job. :)
  • JustJamie
    JustJamie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good! Wow. :happy:
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so amazing and so FIT!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :blushing:

I feel silly because it seems like I'm bragging. But really it's because I know how daunting having over 100 pounds to lose can be and if I can motivate someone to just stick with it because it IS possible, that would be great. :smile:
  • Redkoala
    Redkoala Posts: 146
    Options
    Well done you can so tell. Keep it up!
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    I feel silly because it seems like I'm bragging.

Brag away! You've earned it.
  • Rebecca__Lynn
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this.....you are truly amazing. I'm so proud of you and I can tell by your words, you are beaming. That is a lot of very very hard work what you just did..and not alot of people have the willpower and strength to make it that far...it's very easy to give up...and you have NOT..and I commend you for that. WOW girl you have great things coming your way!!! Again, very proud ..... a very big pat on the back to you!! :):):):flowerforyou:
  • Jerzeebabie04
    Options
    You look great! Such a big difference and you look sooo happy! Keep up the good work and you totally have the right to brag! It's definitely inspirational
  • AWESOME! You look great. The pics really help to see the end of the rainbow. Thanks for putting them on.
  • PinguimPraiero
    PinguimPraiero Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Whoa, what a difference!
  • Great work so far! Keep plugging away.
  • TKelly06
    TKelly06 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • blankcanvas
    Options
    You go girl! You look awesome! Thanks so much, when I'm having a bad day, I LIVE for these kind of success stories...Keep up the great work, you must be so proud of yourself and you have every right to brag!! It's such hard work and you did it! YAY!!
  • Sherryishealthyandstrong
    Options
    Congrats! You look GREAT!!!! Keep up the good work!!
  • oomalmal
    oomalmal Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Congrats! and be proud of your sweat and workout clothes, shows you're working hard.
  • celena1031
    Options
    This is just what I needed to keep me going....thank you sooo much for sharing- you are an inspiration! Keep up the great work and continue to share
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! You can really tell the difference in your pics! Keep it up and thanks for the inspiration:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!