first goal met

Options
july 09 i started the journey to lose 50 # . i had already lost 7 pounds before starting mfp. friday feb 19 i met that goal. i now have the new goal of another 50#s lost by july of this year, i have found it very easy to keep on track by logging my food in the morning or the night before even tho i might very it a bit it gave me guidelines for the day. i have to admit for a few weeks i did loose site of the goal even tho i was not going over on calories i was not eating the GOOD foods. nothing like a good scare with my mom's health to get me back on track as when in a situation like that i tend to shut down and not be able to eat. THANK GOD she is ok , it got me back on track. I MUST SAY GOD CERTAINLY KNOWS HOW TO GET OUR ATTENTION!

i wish for everyone on this site success in meeting their goals and:flowerforyou: know you are not alone in the struggle.

Replies

• PaulaDygert
    PaulaDygert Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Good job getting back on track. We do have an amazing God who knows how to grab our attention when we need Him most. Glad to hear your mom is ok. :happy:
  • jawhwilson
    Options
    That's awesome! You should be soooo proud of yourself!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!