Does anyone know?!?

Options
Ok, I was all excited to get my wii fit plus and balance board... they are no where to be found!! Does anyone know why?? We've called everywhere! GRRRR! Game stop said they won't even have them until May... Amazon.com has the bundle for $170... but I can get the bundle at Game Stop for $100 and not have to pay shipping and handeling....

I'm a sad girl :cry:

Replies

• emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    have you tryed walmart?
  • 25anniversary2011
    25anniversary2011 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Not sure where you are located but, Best Buy, Walmart, Target, all have them in stock here. I paid $99 for mine at Best Buy. You can probably check their websties if there is not one near you. Good Luck, I love my Wii.
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    I'm in southeastern WI. We tried local best buys, walmart, game stop, target, shopko everyone, but I'll try best buy online. And yes I know I want it so badly! lol
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Bummer!

Have you tried Toys R Us?
  • aawh
    aawh Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I just got mine for $99 Monday at Walmart. They said they were selling them super fast and were going to sell out again pretty quick.

Some stores like Best Buy and Gamestop have a feature on their websites where you can check their stock at stores near you.

Otherwise I'd suggest calling a lot of local stores like Walmart, Kmart, Target. I had been looking for a month before I found one!
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Yes no one in WI has 'em apparently :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: I even tried TX and my mother in law could ship it but they don't have it either!
  • l8ybug
    l8ybug Posts: 24
    Options
    me too:(
    You can thank nintendo for this little scheme they pull with all their latest and greatest toys. They purposely stop the flow so the demand will increase, it's psychological marketing, they are known for it. Everyone will still want one bad and they won't have to lower the price.
    If you use amazon you can have them notify you when they become available again. They did have them for $100, but the price jumped when they went scarce. Don't pay more than $100.
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I couldn't find them anywhere here either.

I bought mine on bestbuy.com. Free shipping to my door. I had to wait a few days but I got it and didn't have to pay shipping.

I think it took about 5 days to get to me.