Diary Input

Options
I would appreciate some ideas and advice on my diet. I have a stomach issue and I am finding it hard to find things to where I can eat enough calories. (My issue is explained here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/819121-very-helpful) I heed calorie rich not to filling options. I have added Naked juices to make up for veggies and fruits I can't eat. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. I know I'm not eating enough but I also don't know exactly how much I should be eating. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• MrsBikiniBound
    Options
    Hello there- almond butter helps me get my calories up everyday
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    Well, with your unusual needs, didn't your medical team give you a list of recommended foods?

You can google high calorie foods- then it's a matter of experimenting with things you like... I would think you would benefit from adding things like coconut oil or olive oil to your smoothies. Fats are the easiest to process, are essential to good health, and it seems like you have been approved for them, so start spiking your juices!
  • myliberty
    Options
    No help from doctors other than telling me low fat low fiber eat 5,6,7 times a day. Not a very well studied disorder. Even though it's as common as Chrons or IBS