Weight loss ticker!

Options
rickyll
rickyll Posts: 188 Member
I know most people on this site are probably trying to lose weight so the little weight loss ticker works for them but what about the ones who are trying to gain weight?! I've gained 5 pounds in the last 5 weeks and I don't get a special ticker for it! All i get is a "you've lost 0 lbs"...great.

orrrr maybe I'm just doing it wrong and someone can help me out?

Thanks!

Replies

• NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    You know the part of the site where you found your ticker in the first place? There are tickers there for gaining. Go back and get a new one.
  • rickyll
    rickyll Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I didn't know there was a place to get in the first place. I just saw it on my profile page. I'll get on it though.. Thanks, Naomi!
  • NaomiJFoster
    Options
    I didn't have one when I joined. I saw everyone else's and was envious. I had to hunt around the site to find it. And now I can't even remember where it was.
  • NaomiJFoster
    Options
    And now I take back what I said. I found it, under the tiny thing on your own home page. You have to click on it to add the ticker to your posts in the message boards. But....they only have "XX pounds lost" or "XX pounds to go". There doesn't seem to be one for gain. Maybe post in the forum that messages the site administrators and ask them to create one.
  • childermass
    childermass Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I read recently it was one of the things they are working on due to demand for it. So hopefully won't be too long :)