• BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    5'5"
    167.9lb
    Female
    Dark brown hair (kinky kind)
    Carnivore
    Pretty pear shaped
    Blood type - Dr. don't want to tell me (apparently there is no point - poops)
    British.

I have two beauty spots on my butt cheek, one on my neck, hairline, wrist and lip (that's as close as I can get to a decent birth mark)

also hoping to lose about 35ish pounds
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Here are my stats:

FEMALE
    5'5"
    147 lbs
    Pear shaped
    Non-Paleo
    Brown hair
    Mole on left hand

ETA: Blood type O+

FEMALE
    5'3" (Fun Size)
    129 lbs.
    Hour-glass shaped
    Carnivore
    Brown hair
    Mole on left hand and vajayjay :smokin:
    Blood Type O+

Bahaha! Gettin' personal...
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    We're on the interwebz... I can be whatever you want me to be. *wink*

Best answer.
  • Heather1899
    Heather1899 Posts: 179 Member
    Hi MFPals!

I know there are a lot of people looking for support on their journeys here, so I figured that this would be a great way to find women I can identify with! I'm looking to lose about 20 lbs at this point, and I'd like to have friends who are as similar to me as possible, so we can identify with each other better.

Here are my stats:

FEMALE
    5'5"
    147 lbs
    Pear shaped
    Non-Paleo
    Brown hair
    Mole on left hand

Female
    5'7"
    190 pounds
    Pear shaped/maybe hour glass
    Non-paleo-lean more towards eating clean & moderation
    Brown hair
    Loves Turbo Fire

I have a huge scar on my left arm from when I broke my arm as a little kid. Its about as long as my arm. I feel unique.
    :D
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Why are there so many bullies on MFP???? Brunette this, brunette that. Always hating on the blondes...

tumblr_mbqpmk3wpU1qb8jr6.gif
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    So what am i supposed to do if my hair is not just one solid color? Who's gonna be my friend now? Huh?:grumble:
  • flyersrule17a
    flyersrule17a Posts: 54 Member
    This post ticks me off. What difference does hair color or the mole on you left hand have to do with whether or not someone can support you with weight loss? Also, you stated that you don't like skinny people. Well, being 5'5" and 147, your BMI is 24.5 which puts you within normal range. So I don't know why all the hating. Get over yourself.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    This post ticks me off. What difference does hair color or the mole on you left hand have to do with whether or not someone can support you with weight loss? Also, you stated that you don't like skinny people. Well, being 5'5" and 147, your BMI is 24.5 which puts you within normal range. So I don't know why all the hating. Get over yourself.

Thank you for looking up my BMI, so that you could more specifically describe the level of your annoyance with my specificity.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member

Nfybp.gif
  • flyersrule17a
    flyersrule17a Posts: 54 Member
    You are free to friend or decline whomever you see fit. However, this is not the forum to put out a broadcast. Your OP sounds like an ad in the classified section to pick up a date. I really still don't see what hair color or the mole on your left hand has ANYTHING to do with weight loss. If you are just looking for people to be "just like you" which quite frankly would make life a little boring in my opinion, then go look somewhere else. This forum is for people in varying stages of their weight loss journey.
  • conorpatmanCHANGED
    conorpatmanCHANGED Posts: 253 Member
    I can't tell if OP is trolling LOL
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    This is a joke right? How 'bout we "identify" with each other because we're human and have empathy for other humans?
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    You are free to friend or decline whomever you see fit. However, this is not the forum to put out a broadcast. Your OP sounds like an add in the classified section to pick up a date. I really still don't see what hair color or the mole on your left hand has ANYTHING to do with weight loss. If you are just looking for people to be "just like you" which quite frankly would make life a little boring in my opinion, then go look somewhere else. This forum is for people in varying stages of their weight loss journey.

You're totally right! Isn't it crazy how SO many people on this site post crazy things like, "Looking for more Polish friends for support!" or "I really love posting Bible quotes, so Christian friends are pivotal to my journey" or "I am a banana shape; I'm looking for other banana shapes, because clearly our weight loss journeys must be the exact same!"

Now, if only someone could poke fun at this concept, making it obvious satire with things like freckle placement, eye color, or even the thread count in their favorite sheets.

Hey, waitaminute!
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    tumblr_ma97re6o7R1rw2my3o1_400.gif
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    You are free to friend or decline whomever you see fit. However, this is not the forum to put out a broadcast. Your OP sounds like an ad in the classified section to pick up a date. I really still don't see what hair color or the mole on your left hand has ANYTHING to do with weight loss. If you are just looking for people to be "just like you" which quite frankly would make life a little boring in my opinion, then go look somewhere else. This forum is for people in varying stages of their weight loss journey.

238901955202861361_vSr70fcX_b.jpg
  • Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    I'm 5'5''
    134lbs
    Blonde hair... yeah I know I have brown in my pic, but it's dyed
    I want to lose 10 more lbs to get back to where I was
    I have a mole on my right wrist. lol
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member

Thank you for looking up my BMI, so that you could more specifically describe the level of your annoyance with my specificity.

"Skinny" isn't the same as "normal"

My blood type excludes me... But I magnanimously hope that Op has much success on her "journey."
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    I can't tell if OP is trolling LOL

35lytg0.gif
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Also, telling the man who posted here by mistake that he is not a man and to "GTFO" is just plain rude and cruel. Men can be just as motivating as women, but to insult him that way is disgusting.

Serious people...bein' serious...
  • zena92
    zena92 Posts: 128 Member
    Hi MFPals!

I know there are a lot of people looking for support on their journeys here, so I figured that this would be a great way to find women I can identify with! I'm looking to lose about 20 lbs at this point, and I'd like to have friends who are as similar to me as possible, so we can identify with each other better.

Here are my stats:

FEMALE
    5'5"
    147 lbs
    Pear shaped
    Non-Paleo
    Brown hair
    Mole on left hand

ermmm including how much you have to lose we have 9 things out 9 in common!!!! no lie i have a mole on my left little finger!!! so weirddd!!!