Best workout to do at home to lift the butt????

Options
I remember that when I helped my husband with his window cleaning, my butt looked better than it ever did, high, and nice and rounded. I realize it was because I squatted alot cleaning the bottom windows. Since we no longer do that work, I've noticed a difference, its still there but not like before. Now that I am wanting to lose weight, I would like to firm up that area and not lose too much. Was curious: what tips people have for best workout or moves to do at home that would help with this??? Thanks so much :)

Replies

• wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    squat
    progress to split squat
    progress to pistol squat
  • megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Well, squatting worked before. Why are you asking what will work now? Do some squats!!
  • Zumaria1
    Zumaria1 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Well, squatting worked before. Why are you asking what will work now? Do some squats!!
    LOL. Yeah right? lol.

I was wondering how to do them at home, like is there a particular type that targets the top of the butt?
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I was wondering how to do them at home, like is there a particular type that targets the top of the butt?

No. Just cycle through the squat variations and with the proper diet you should get the butt of your dreams!
  • OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Jillian's butt one looks pretty tough and seems like it would work. There's also some butt video's on youtube under Befit if you want something to work out to. :)
  • Zumaria1
    Zumaria1 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    squat
    progress to split squat
    progress to pistol squat

Okay I will check these out. Thanks to everyone for the tips!!!
  • natashalynnx
    natashalynnx Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    http://thehautebunny.wordpress.com/2012/05/08/brazilian-butt-workout/

I use that ^^ and I have a large rounded butt.