Les Mills Combat Challenge Group 1-14-2013!!

Hey guys!

January 14th I will be starting my Les Mills Challenge Group in a Private Group on Facebook and have a few slots available!

Everyone will begin the program the same day- (1-14-13)

Post everyday

Help keep one another accountable

Follow the nutrition guide

Drink their Shakeology

And keep eachother motivated!

I'm so excited and would love for you to join me and the team on this journey :)

If your up for the challenge message me!!!!

Replies

• This sounds like something I could really benefit from!!! I'll message you now Stephjb1221!!
  • Juliane_
    Juliane_ Posts: 373 Member
    I really wish these challenge groups were not so pushy about you MUST drink shakeology.
  • I really wish these challenge groups were not so pushy about you MUST drink shakeology.

I just messaged ya :)
  • I want in!! I just messaged you!
  • I'm so excited for the challenge group! I can't wait :)
  • Hi, I just messaged you...I am in
  • Awesome! Ill send ya the link to purchase the program and have me as your free coach! I'm excited to have ya join us!! :)
  • brookesmommy2006
    brookesmommy2006 Posts: 13 Member
    I'm doing these classes at my gym. Can I still join this group and purchase shakes separately?
  • Thats awesome! how are you liking the classes? I just messaged ya :)
  • Still have time to join my Les Mills Challenge group that starts on the 14th so let me know if you or anyone is interested!!!!!
  • I have a friend interested in joining the challenge but she doesnt have a MFP. Im trying to get her to join here to message you
  • Awesome!! beacuse this site is great and an awesome tool to use through the challenge.. but if they don't- send me their email!
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    thats gr8 but how do we do it. where do i get the videos of Les Mills???
  • You get them through my site...I'll message you :)