Options
Hi i just started about a day or two ago. I am 23 and have been heavy since I was 6 years old. I reached my all time high in the beginning of December I was 265 lbs. It scared me to know this I had never been this big in my life.,.... Well i have removed the sugar and sugary drinks and food from my house. I now carry lots of water and special k and fit and active bars/ snacks. I have went down about 17 lbs but it has been a hassle to do it. I feel like I am starving at times and at other times I feel as if I will be sick after I eat. I have know clue if it is my body trying to get use to the change or what. I really wish I knew =. Anyways I would love for anyone too add me and let me know how they are able to do things that help them with their diet, I also Lack motivation in working out.,..... But a little more about me I live in Kankakee Illinois so if you are near me then maybe we could become workout partners or something.... Have a blessed Christmas

Replies

• Arwaxx
    Arwaxx Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    awww welcome and thats an amazing loss. u shouldnt be starving urself.. just try to follow what MFP has given u to follow. and if u see a good progress u can continue with it but if not then u can add more calories and so on!!

i live in the middle eat but im ALWAYS online here so ill add u and ill try my best to motivate u. because i also need that x