Weirdos that have Xmas stockings for their pets?!

Options
1235»

Replies

• srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    Can't find their stockings (moved this year and haven't found everything yet), but just went to the pet store and a spent a boatload on presents for Barney and BamBam - they've been very good boys this year :tongue: Even had to pick up a gift from their grandma, who is not an animal person...
  • Connie_Cupcake
    Options
    I do! She is my dog baby! I normally just put a couple toys and a new bone. Maybe some doggie treats also. She is my step-puppy, since my husband had her before we got together, so he thinks I am a little crazy :)
  • skankamaggot
    skankamaggot Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    8275047218_89afded348.jpg

Oh yes, we have stockings. Large paws for the dogs, small paws for the cats.
  • Cherry_blossom73
    Cherry_blossom73 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I work in a pet store, you would not believe the amount of money people spend on their pets...YAY for me!! :smile: Today was insane at my store!!
  • StephCoff1969
    Options
    Yeppers... All four of my babies have them.... Delilah (german shepherd 2yrs old), Biscuit (terrier 5yrs old), Murdoch ( tabby 8mths old), and Veta ( tabby 8mths old..) I love my babies...
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I'm a weirdo that has Christmas stockings for our pets. My kids wouldn't have it any other way.