2013 New Year Resolution

Options
2»

Replies

• TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I wish you all the best . You can and You will succeed.

exercise.png
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    To reach my goal weight of 130lbs
    Limit sweets.junk food to once a week /or special ocassions only
    Get my stomach and butt more toned!!!
  • mwilke
    mwilke Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    My new years resolution is to get back to where I was (motivation-wise, weight-wise, habit-wise) last august and september. Since september, I have gained 5-6 lbs back, quit jogging/ walking every other day, stopped logging my calories religiously, and started eating more poorly than I had been the previous year. So... I want to start doing all that I stopped, and stop doing what I started. But before I can do that, I have to stop making excuses. :blushing: Besides that, I want to start weight training. Here's to the new year and the refreshed motivation! :drinker:
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Continue and improve progress I've been making the past few months - move more, eat real food more.

Come off medication for HTN (it should be doable with continuing with the rest of the progress I've been making, but even if I don't quite get there, so long as I continue to improve my cardiovascular health I'm happy with that direction :)

Perhaps a 5k, 'though I don't know if health issues will permit it. But it can still be a goal ;)

Get myself better situated, financially.

Be more social. I really have pulled back for a number of reasons, and it's hard to reintegrate myself. But I don't like were I'm at now, so time to bust *kitten*. I'm out of excuses.
  • misskellylynne
    Options
    My new years resolution is:

- Hit goal weight by December 2013... if I lose 2lbs per week I can hit goal in August 2013.

- Succesfully complete my first 1/2 marathon in May! and complete the TOUGH mudder.

- Pay off most of my student debt! :)
  • ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I would wish to get rid of all my excess fat in 2013... with a goal of 1 lbs/week I may get there... but even now my loss is not linear (although steady)... so... I plan on losing as much as I can.

I plan to finish as best as I can my Master.

I plan to be better at work and at home.

I wish to have a better life style.

And... to get away from the bad mood I had all this year... and make my life better in general. And live my life more.
  • JoanieWillLoseLbs
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello everyone, My new year's resolution for 2013 is to keep my resolution that I made before 2013, and that is to lose the 47 pounds and tone up, and to keep it off. I just want to stay on track, not to give in on my love of the beautiful bread and butters in the world:tongue::heart: :heart: ....I will lose the weight and keep it off ( I am just ready to stop making excuses for myself, I want to run with my sons with out losing my breath.....
  • cnelson1974
    cnelson1974 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    My resolution is to lose the last 72 lbs. to get me back to the 'normal' range. My projected goal is around September, but I'd even be happy with December 31st, 2013.

Second goal, is to not be sick this next year the way I was this year. I know somethings aren't preventable, but for the things I can control. Keeping track of my food to keep my cholest. and sugar down. Eating healthy so colds and flus (if they should hit) wont linger for weeks and turn into bronchitis or pnemonia (that happend this year).

Try to keep my stress down on items that aren't within my realm of control. I can't control that people can be jerks, but I can control what people are around me.

I'm feeling positive about 2013 . .. and I haven't felt that for years.

I wish everyone happy holidays and great new year in 2013!
  • misstoridanielle
    misstoridanielle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Mine is to wear a bikini in the summer :)
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Mine is to lose to rest of the weight and start therapy for my problems.
  • stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Mine is to lose at least 56lbs
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    My goals in 2013 are to:

Get to goal (which in theory is doable, but I'd settle for 140 by my 40th birthday in January 2014)
    Do a 10K trail race next summer (like the one I tried to train for last summer)

Most importantly... Stop self-sabotaging because I feel guilty and shameful for having a good life!
  • Diondrea04
    Diondrea04 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    2013 Fitness Resolution - To continue with my weight loss. I've lost 16 lbs so far....wanna lose about 50-60 more or get to around 28 inches around my natural waist (which ever comes first). I will be turning up the volume with HIIT and strength training. Good Luck Guys!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!