Just sayin...headless and torso-less photos..

Options
1235»

Replies

• skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I am an "old timer" here at MFP but I still have never understood the bare chested, yet headless, photos of all the men. I've also never understood the huge amount of "leg crossed" leg only photos of females.

Yes I understand you're all proud and you have a right to be, but these shots seem to be meant to be "come hither". I fear that with the posts I've been reading and the influx of "pick up line" friend requests in my inbox that MFP has tuned into a new match.com.

Well in that case we must be wasting our time on those pics if you're getting *those* kind of FR with THAT avatar pic!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • WandaWoman41
    WandaWoman41 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    This thread is sooooo funny.:laugh: :bigsmile:
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I am an "old timer" here at MFP but I still have never understood the bare chested, yet headless, photos of all the men. I've also never understood the huge amount of "leg crossed" leg only photos of females.

Yes I understand you're all proud and you have a right to be, but these shots seem to be meant to be "come hither". I fear that with the posts I've been reading and the influx of "pick up line" friend requests in my inbox that MFP has tuned into a new match.com.
    It's only inevitable that this site turns into a dating one. We can using BodyBuilding.com's "Bodyspace" as an example. Use to be an excellent site, until the "can you see my glute-ham tie in" shots exploded on the scene.
  • Shas2228
    Shas2228 Posts: 187
    Options
    <--- Not me baby!!! I show it all!

LOL!! Awesome!! I seriously laughed out loud. :-) Good for you! LoL :-)
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options

It's only inevitable that this site turns into a dating one. We can using BodyBuilding.com's "Bodyspace" as an example. Use to be an excellent site, until the "can you see my glute-ham tie in" shots exploded on the scene.

I hesitate to ask what a "glute-ham tie in" is...

I'm half curious and half afraid.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

I hesitate to ask what a "glute-ham tie in" is...

I'm half curious and half afraid.

It is where the hamstring muscle meets the glute muscle - it really can only be seen at very low body fat percentages as it is usually covered with fat - basically, your butt cheek.