Damn near 50 pounds: A picture book :P

Options
Nah it's only 3 pictures. A before, a during, and a present (because I'm not done yet). This has NOT been easy, but to see where I've come from, I'm proud. Damn proud. I'm not where I want to be, but I'm no where CLOSE to where I started. I still have back fat (but I've almost gone down a band size). I still have a dunlap/"spare tire"/or well, stomach fat (but I'm now wearing a L in underwear, which is a size 7 versus a XL or 1X). I still have a bit of a "double chin," especially when I slouch and turn to the side (but underneath that chin I have VERY prominent collar bones which I can rub now when I'm worried or stressed). See, you constantly have things you want to improve, whether it's inside or outside, but you need to acknowledge where you've come from if you truly do want to move ahead. I hope I can inspire someone. Here are the pictures:

Before my journey: 250
2zt9b0m.jpg

During(s):
Around 215/210 (Honestly, I don't know what this is, because I was wearing a rather tight BUT WEARABLE size 14 so I'm gonna guess like, 210, instead):
9sz5sg.jpg

fz9f6g.jpg

Current: 204ish? I'm gonna start lifting/swimming again soon
9r4yt5.jpg

Replies

• naticksdonna
    naticksdonna Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Congratulations! You should be proud and you are very motivating.. Onward and downward! Have a great holiday..
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    YEAH!!! In case you haven't noticed, you also some some beautiful cheekbones coming through!!
  • TrishaShav
    TrishaShav Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, keep at it.
  • juliette28
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look great!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kassiebby1124
    kassiebby1124 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    YEAH!!! In case you haven't noticed, you also some some beautiful cheekbones coming through!!
    I never noticed the cheek bones! xD

Thank you all so much
  • jenf235
    jenf235 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • kassiebby1124
    Options
    Thank you c:
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    That last pic says it all. You look so satisfied and pleased with your accomplishment so far -- as well you should be!
  • kassiebby1124
    Options
    c: Thank you so much. I am really content and happy
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress, thank you for sharing. Best wishes on your continued journey!!
  • hopsonc24
    hopsonc24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Looking good!!! You are doing an excellent job!!
    I love that you mention the collar bone, I was so excited when i noticed I had a collar bone again!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Keep up the fabulous work
  • sylviatx
    sylviatx Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I love the look of pride that your last picture shows. You're so pretty. Way to go! You can get there, definitely, you've proven that already.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress so far and I LOVE your attitude! Keep up the great work :)
  • stehmari
    stehmari Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!! Beautiful transformation! :-)
  • SuzieQ724
    SuzieQ724 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You're motivation for me! Thank you so much!
    And, you look fantastic!
  • Crayvn
    Crayvn Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    great job! keep up the good work :)
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous doll!
  • kassiebby1124
    Options
    thanks everybody (:
  • skyttles
    skyttles Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Great job :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!