Has anyone tried Wii's Jenny McCarthy workout?

Options
How do you like it? How does it compare to Wii Fit or EA Active?

Replies

• justann
    justann Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I love it!!!! Workouts are personalized and really make you sweat! It tells you how many calories you're burinng too. I don't know if I will ever go back to the Wii Fit. I never felt like I was really getting much out of the Wii Fit.
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I have it, but I have a couple days left of EA Sports Active first. So I'll let you know what I think soon!
  • thendrick
    thendrick Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I love it!!!! Workouts are personalized and really make you sweat! It tells you how many calories you're burinng too. I don't know if I will ever go back to the Wii Fit. I never felt like I was really getting much out of the Wii Fit.
    I'm not very coordinated - is she hard to follow?
  • mbmomof4
    mbmomof4 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I love Jenny!!! I will have to try it. I'm waiting to find a balance board though, every store in my area is sold out!:sad:
  • justann
    Options
    I'm not very coordinated - is she hard to follow?
  • justann
    Options
    If I can follow her you can too.:happy:
  • justann
    Options
    Mary Beth, the Shape Up with Jenny McCarthy doesn't use a balance board. It comes with the dvd and the camera and that's all you need. On a side note, if you want to use other exercise equipment that you already own like hand weights, a step, or a ball you can tell the program that so and it will incorporate those items into your workout.
  • justann
    Options
    For the record, the product is called Your Shape with Jenny McCarthy. I just use "Shape Up" as my own personal nickname for it. :laugh: