Withings Scales -- do you like them?

Options
I noticed several people have them and they sync up to MFP. Let me know if you like your scales. Thanks!
Deb:wink:

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I don't have one but I hate them simply because a few people on my FL have them and EVERY DAMMNED DAY THERE IS AN UPDATE ABOUT FRACTIONAL WEIGHT LOSS. EVERY DAY!!!! WHY!?!?!?

Please, everyone that has one of these Withing thingies, TURN OFF THE AUTO SYNC. Or show some restraint and weigh yourself once a week.

Thanks in advance
  • Ant_the_old_keith_lemon
    Options
    ah is this what all these random numbers are flashing on my feed daily... for this reason and this reason only i do not like them
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,682 Member
    Options
    Please, everyone that has one of these Withing thingies, TURN OFF THE AUTO SYNC. Or show some restraint and weigh yourself once a week.

No need to turn off the auto-synch - just turn off the auto news-feed update for weight loss... that way you're ticker will update, without spamming everyone on your FL :wink:
  • Deka61
    Deka61 Posts: 74
    Options
    I have the scales and love them. And yes I'm weighing myself very regularly, as it updates to my phone and MFP. It provides feedback on when I'm winning and losing. So far lost 2 stone, and this is the good part, kept it off. For me the scales are just one of the tools, MFP and others that I use to reinforce my will power. Although the fat, muscle and BMI measurements are probably not accurate they do show the trends, which is very useful.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

No need to turn off the auto-synch - just turn off the auto news-feed update for weight loss... that way you're ticker will update, without spamming everyone on your FL :wink:

I accept your reasonable alternative solution