Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Re-introducing myself, Been here over 1,000 straight days

2»

Replies

• Thanks all for replying... Still a work in process...
  • Excited bout my new friends...looking forward to 2013!
  • Bump
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Dang! That IS awesome! Congratulations!
  • sofulnaturalee
    sofulnaturalee Posts: 391 Member
    WTG!!!! Keep up the good work and keep pressing towards the MARK!!!!!
  • Seriously, that is AWESOME!!
  • gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Hi there!!! I'd love to be friends with you all! I'm on every day and love to provide support!
  • Congrats on your amazing streak of over 1,000 straight days. I am at 640 today. I am looking for some new friends to start the new year. I don't have a specific criteria other then being committed to changing your life and becoming fit.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Congrats on your amazing streak of over 1,000 straight days. I am at 640 today. I am looking for some new friends to start the new year. I don't have a specific criteria other then being committed to changing your life and becoming fit.

You're going to change his life...or yours? :laugh:

P.S. Always looking for new friends here too - congrats on your 1k streak!
  • I just really need people who are dedicated as well, I do cut the slackers after a month of slacking... :-) Or if we just dont end up being compatible... (u know what I mean?)
  • Bumping one more time, thanks to all of my new found friends :-)
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    awesome job! you are well on your way to success. just joined beginning of year so i hope i have as much success as you. keep spending those calories like you have money burning in your pocket. lol add me if you'd like. support and motivation...everyone needs it.