One year up. Progress photos inside.

Options
beezerphd
beezerphd Posts: 136 Member
So around this time last year, I realised that I was getting a bit of a belly. I decided that I would start the gym in the new year as my resolution. Although I don't normally ever stick to my New Years resolution, this was one I was determined to do, due to the fact I didn't like how I looked.

I started the gym on the first of January and struggled my way through the first month. I was not going to give up no matter how painful it was, and by god it was painful. I'd never felt anything like DOMS. I stuck at it though and before I know it, December is here. It's been a quick year and I've put in the work, so decided to take an updated photo for my end of year comparison. Here are the results.

1yeardown2.jpg?w=500

1yearside.jpg?w=500

june-december.jpg?w=500

Still a got to begin cutting fat and get some definition on the go. I'm very happy so far with the results of this year. I just hope that my progress can be an inspiration to anyone thinking of starting out. It takes time, but it will happen.

Roll on 2013

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!