10 minute solution dvd's

irismoon
irismoon Posts: 83
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Okay the one 10 minute solution exercise dvd I just love. However, I am unable to do several exercise in most exercise dvd's (leg injury) and got lucky on this one. I was wondering if anyone else owns some of these dvds and can give my some reviews on them. I want to get more but need ones that don't require standing on my right leg without being able to hold a chair, getting on my knees a lot, and being in the push up style positions. I'm really interested in the resistance band ones. I have the one that requires a figure 8 band, and love it! Most of that dvd I can do just fine on. I've previewed some on youtube.com, but would like to see what other's say.

Thanks!

Replies

• blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    I will have to check that one out, I dont know of many I dislocated my knee 4 weeks ago, and it is still quite swollen and hard to do alot!
  • I will have to check that one out, I dont know of many I dislocated my knee 4 weeks ago, and it is still quite swollen and hard to do alot!

My knee was shattered in my car wreck, so I know how much knee problems can hurt. I feel your pain. The video is fast and involves you being about to move around, however a lot of the moves have you standing and using your arms. That's why I like it so much. I can walk with a limp, so while I don't do everything like the person in the dvd, I'm still able to do most of it reasonably well. It does have some lung style moves, but they don't seem very hard on my knee. And of course this is why we have things like advil. :smile:

Also a pillow comes in handly for exercises on your knees. I learned that quickly.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Bump. I wanted to know about these DVD's and know if they work mainly the dance one. I really want to buy it.
  • Bump. I wanted to know about these DVD's and know if they work mainly the dance one. I really want to buy it.

There are a few dance dvd's. The reviews on amazon are great on them. I'm unable to do them. Too much ankle movements for my leg injury. However, my mother owns one of them. She says it moves fast, but it is still fun. My 5 year old niece tries to do it with her and loves it. Of course she can't do it very well, but she has fun trying. Plus it's cute to watch. My mom owns either Fat Blasting Dance Mix or Dance off Fat Fast. Not really sure which. To find one you like type in the name of the dvd into youtube.com and they show previews of them. That way you can get a good idea of what you might want to buy. It's what I do before getting any workout dvd.
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    I will have to check that one out, I dont know of many I dislocated my knee 4 weeks ago, and it is still quite swollen and hard to do alot!

My knee was shattered in my car wreck, so I know how much knee problems can hurt. I feel your pain. The video is fast and involves you being about to move around, however a lot of the moves have you standing and using your arms. That's why I like it so much. I can walk with a limp, so while I don't do everything like the person in the dvd, I'm still able to do most of it reasonably well. It does have some lung style moves, but they don't seem very hard on my knee. And of course this is why we have things like advil. :smile:

Also a pillow comes in handly for exercises on your knees. I learned that quickly.

Thanks for posting!!
This discussion has been closed.