Round 2 of P90x

Options
On March 1st, I am starting Round 2 of P90x. I got incredible results in Round 1! I lost 20 pounds.
I have not worked out since December due to having surgery, so I am looking forward to bringing it again!
I am looking for people who are starting up P90x in March.

Replies

• smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    I will start with you I need someone to help keep me accountable and compare things. I had had it for a couple weeks but have not done it regularly yet. Are you doing the lean double or classic?
  • rippedn90
    Options
    I am doing the classic verision. I will help keep you accountable!
  • smadag1
    Options
    I am doing the lean. I am more focused on weight loss
  • usafandrea
    usafandrea Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is really exciting! I'm starting the p90x for the first time on 1 March and I'm really anxious to see the results. Many of my friends swear by it and I have been very impressed with the before/after pics that are floating around. I am also going to be doing the lean version. Can't wait to join you on your p90x journey!
  • TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm on the 3rd month of my second round, doubles. I've had awesome results, I can do three pullups now, WHOO. LOL.

Good luck everyone!
  • smadag1
    Options
    I did Cardio X today just to get formiliar with the moves and see what I am getting myself into. I hope O get better at the moves as time goes by. Today Tony kicked my butt and I had to stop a couple times because I started to feel sick, but I think that will go away the more I do it.

Jon did you have a problem when you first started I can not get all the way to the end of the workout without stopping?
  • rippedn90
    Options
    If you have trouble at the beginning just hit pause and take as many breaks as you need to. Don't forget to drink water also!
    Just do your best and you will get better as you continue! Just determine that you will not quit! You can do it and we are here to help you push through!

I would also recommend taking the recovery drink after your workouts to help your muscles recover and with soreness!
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Stick with it and you will love it.....I am on the 3rd week and its awesome...you wond be disappointed
  • rippedn90
    Options
    TByrd1325,
    That is awesome what you are doing with P90x doubles! Keep up the good work!
  • rippedn90
    Options
    usafandrea,
    You will love P90x! You will get awesome results! Let me know of anyway I can help you out!
  • rippedn90
    Options
    Is everyone on facebook and twitter? Let me know and we can connect there also!
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    I'm a P90X'er too........I've done it before but couldn't stick to it strictly because of work...and life. I just started it last week again....even not doing it strictly I liked the results I got!!.....see av :happy:
  • smadag1
    Options
    I am on face book if you send me a personal message than I will give you my info
  • rippedn90
    Options
    How is everyone? I am starting P90x today! Who is with me?
  • ericac
    Options
    How is everyone? I am starting P90x today! Who is with me?

I started last week......although I do legs and back tonight because I like to do them on Mondays......so I'm not too far ahead!...Good luck!
  • oaker
    oaker Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Just started today, but my real start up date will be this thursday. I like the first day to be on thursday because it works well with my schedule. I did Legs and Back today just to start on March 1st. Have done two previous rounds of the X, and a half round of Insanity. My second round of X, I included the insanity workouts instead of Kenpo and Plyo. I took the winter off because my kids are into basketball and there is very little time. The season is about over, so I am committing to the X again. Need to stay motivated and this board has helped in the past. Good luck to all.
  • smadag1
    Options
    I couldn't start yesterday because time constraints but I am going to get at it today. I don't know if I should try to do 2 days today so I won't be behind or if I should just skip the first workout and do dayt 2 today to keep up?
  • ericac
    Options
    I couldn't start yesterday because time constraints but I am going to get at it today. I don't know if I should try to do 2 days today so I won't be behind or if I should just skip the first workout and do dayt 2 today to keep up?

Depends on how motivated you are feeling but I would ,probably just do what you were supposed to today and go from there!...Good luck!:smile:
  • Rev_no_Boosh
    Options
    I started P90X yesterday. I'm sore as H-E Double hockey sticks but feeling great.
  • ericac
    Options
    I started P90X yesterday. I'm sore as H-E Double hockey sticks but feeling great.

Keep it up!...It only gets better!!