Hello, All

Options
This is my first time to MFP and my third go round with losing weight. I've always had issues with being overweight. In my late teens and early twenties, I lost about 30ish pounds and got down to a size one/zero. Ahhh...those were the days. After getting married, the pounds started creeping back on. I gained all 30 back and then some. I wasn't happy where I was, but was too lazy to do anything about it, TBH. Then, I got pregnant with my little boy and gained 50 pounds! I was a size 16/18 after he was born. I'm 4ft 11inches, so yeah... I started WW and lost about 30 pounds, but I've since gained back 15. I have't worked out in over a year, and my eating habits are horrible.

It's going to be rough, this I know. Honestly, I've put off going down this road again because I'm afraid of failing, like I have every other time I have done this. However, I'm tired of worrying about whether or not clothes show my fat rolls, haha. So, we'll see how it goes. I'm cautiously optimistic about this journey. :smile:

I look forward to working with you all!

Beth

Replies

• glamwaggs
    Options
    You can add me if your looking for healthy food ideas and someone to share your diary with!
  • Bella20102010
    Bella20102010 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Sent! Thank you so much!

Beth
  • wendydav3
    Options
    Hey Bella. Welcome to MFP. I have been here a while but know what you mean by the all the tries. Before I got serious and joined this group I had many failed attempts. My diary is open and your more than welcome to look at it if it helps you any. Please feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck on your new journey. Remember it's going ot have it's ups and downs but just like any other road you keep going until your reach your destination!!