Fell off the diet wagon!

Options
For the past eight days, I have been eating absolute crap. Will re commit myself to healthily eating after Christmas. I still lost wieght last week, but I know it's temporary. I'm fat for a reason.

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Don't worry you aren't alone! I've been doing the same for the last few days and will deal with it when I get back home from vacation. At least try not to stress about weight today. It's Christmas and we should enjoy it with loved ones.
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Just don't let it run over you.

It's OK, I've fell off the wagon, too.

Feel free to add me as a friend if you want!

Remember, every day is a new day!
  • holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Yepper, I hear you. The only good thing I've done is continue to exercise. I think I'm going to turn into a cookie and I've had way too many holiday dinners. Oh, that's right I still have one more to go tomorrow. Hopefully we can get back into the swing in the new year. Don't let it ruin any plans you might have. Above all(food included) our friends and family are the best things in our lives.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    For the past eight days, I have been eating absolute crap. Will re commit myself to healthily eating after Christmas. I still lost wieght last week, but I know it's temporary. I'm fat for a reason.

You are only feeling fat for a reason, the reason being you have been overeating. A few days Christmas will be over it will be 2013 and you will get back on track.

Just don`t use the holidays as an excuse to overeat to much, cos there will be more holidays through the year.

Sometimes we make excuses for ourselves when we only only have ourselves to blame :wink:
  • 86rollyb
    86rollyb Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Me too :( I decided to do 2 weeks at tdee over the holiday but I've been way over almost every day :( It amazes me how many calories I can consume of "healthy" foods!!
  • onehurt
    onehurt Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Yep.... I hear ya, yesterday I did 2 days worth of eating just for supper. Today won't be any better but tomorrow will jump back into it!
    No worries, when I was up north fishing back in July i gained back 10 lbs. Got back after it, and in the same amount days it took me to add it I was back to where I was before going.

Mark