Protandium

Options
I have been taking this for about 3 weeks now and don't think I feel any different. Anyone else get suckered into this one?

Replies

• Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Protandim is a patented[2] dietary supplement marketed by LifeVantage Corporation (NASDAQ: LFVN; formerly LifeLine Therapeutics and Yaak River Resources, Inc), a Utah-based multilevel marketing company.[3] The manufacturers of Protandim claim the product can indirectly increase antioxidant activity by upregulating endogenous antioxidant factors such as the enzymes superoxide dismutase (SOD) and catalase, as well as the tripeptide glutathione. Like all dietary supplements, Protandim has not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and "is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."

Sounds like a good buy to me!
  • anifani4
    anifani4 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Did a quick little search of the product but spelled Protandim. Could not find Protandium. It is supposed to counteract the effects of oxidative stress to cells. I can't see how this would make a person feel any different. Antioxidants slow down damage at the cellular level. I think it has to do with "aging". I suppose one could claim that taking it forever could help one live longer. You'd be better off to eat real food that contain antioxidants....mostly brightly colored fruits and vegetables.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Protandim is a patented[2] dietary supplement marketed by LifeVantage Corporation (NASDAQ: LFVN; formerly LifeLine Therapeutics and Yaak River Resources, Inc), a Utah-based multilevel marketing company.
    The bolded part says it all. More MLM garbage.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options