weight training plan for distance runner

Hello, all -
I'm a distance runner. I've never done a full marathon, but I've done nine half marathons and a half-olympic triathlon. I don't run for weight loss, but for overall physical and emotional health.

Again, I don't run for weight loss. It's really hard for me to do long-distance events and lose weight because of the increased demand for fuel so that my body performs optimally. Running certainly helps me maintain my weight, though. Everyone is different, but that's me. Please keep that in mind as I ask this -

I need a weight training plan to complement my training plan for the next few races I'm doing. I know core work, and I know lower body. I could probably write my own, but I'd prefer to use one from someone like Kara Goucher or Hal Higdon. I'm having a hard time finding one that is specific to runners for functionality and increased strength. I'm not really trying to find a beach body workout. Just a half an hour, three times a week, core/lower body routine to get through race season. And then I'll do beach body ;) . Anybody got anything?

Thanks!
Shannon