Looking to find some supportive/motivating friends...

Options
Hi everybody! I'm Hope :) I am 22 and a single mommy of a beautiful 2 month old baby girl. Right now I weigh in at 180 lbs but last January I weighed in at 236 lbs. Before anyone freaks out I did NOT diet during my pregnancy!!! The first few months however I was very very sick and my diet drastically changed-I couldn't stand junk food, sweets, and sodas any longer. Basically, all I ate during my pregnancy was fresh fruit, veggies, meats, cheeses, breads, milk, and water. My OB strictly monitored my health and my daughters health because like me she was concerned with my drastic weight loss, however throughout the 9 months my protein levels remained normal and I was always hydrated and my daughters development was perfectly normal and she was born happy, healthy, and beautiful :)

Now that I have had my little girl I want to continue to lose weight-my goal being 137 lbs. I want more energy--I already notice how much energy I have now at 56 lbs lighter. I am doing this for myself and my daughter. I want to be a healthier and happier person-and the best mommy I can be. I know I can do it I just need to stay focused and positive! Thats why I would like to make some friends on here so that we can encourage and support one another! :)