New Year's Resolution! This time it's real!

Options
31 year old mommy of a 5 year old and an 8 month old. I am the heaviest I've EVER been right now, weighing in at 210 lbs. I was down to 175 about two years ago...which was good for me. Then I had a problem with a joint in my back, started IVF for my second child, and lost my job. That stressed me out, as you can imagine. Then, last August, my 5 year old was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes. The stress scale was off the charts.

Like a lot of people, I eat when I'm stressed. I also don't sleep well, lose energy, stop exercising....basically, every single thing that leads to weight gain. That lead to lower self-esteem....and the cycle continued.

I can't live like this anymore. I want to lose weight so I can feel good, have more energy, play with my kids, and create an all-around healthy lifestyle both physically and mentally. This is not just for me, but for my daughter who has diabetes, who MUST live her life in a healthy way, and for my baby, who has a fresh start to lean everything the right way the FIRST time around.

My goal right now is to get back down to 175, with hopes of continuing the progress once I reach that goal.