working third

JULIEB3
JULIEB3 Posts: 7
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
hello everyone. i am new to myfitness pal. I have a problem of where I am working third shift and feel like I need to eat to stay awake... any suggestions for me?

Replies

• kgasser
    kgasser Posts: 333 Member
    Pickles...the crunch and the tang both should give you a little "pick up" and they are only 5 calories!
  • That would be tough! I think I'd take the small snack approach=200 calorie ones, every 2-3 hrs......apples help me feel full. Good luck!
  • Catzwitch
    Catzwitch Posts: 205 Member
    100 calorie snack packs and pickles - if you're working you probably need portability so the snack packs would help out with that.
  • JULIEB3
    JULIEB3 Posts: 7
    the snack packs are awesome. you guys are so right. my problem is that I am such a rush to get out the door I don't make my lunch and end up going to like wendys or one of the restaurants that is here on campus.
  • daved71
    daved71 Posts: 65 Member
    I work the third shift also and found that I eat a lot of fuit while working. I will measure out whatever I take and eat betweem jobs. The snack packs also work out for me. For the days that I want to eat, I munch on sunflower seeds and that helps with other cravings because they take so long to get to the seed.
This discussion has been closed.