Looking for Friends on MFP

Options
Hi, I am Michele. I am looking for friends/support group to help support each other in reaching our weight loss goals.
Please add me if you would like to journey together.

Good luck friends!!

Replies

• peachybum21
    peachybum21 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Michele, hi! I'm Natalie, also pretty new here, and lost 3lb so far! Tried using an application called noom before but liking this one better! I'll Add you if that's ok. You'll be my first friend on here!
    What's your motivation for losing weight? I'm getting married in May so aiming to be at my goal weight by then! Decided to buy my wedding dress a size too small so I have no choice but to make this work!
  • sterober
    Options
    Anyone looking for a little support is welcome to add me. I'm on here quite a bit and always happy to drop an encouraging word!!!

Best wishes! :happy:
  • rochelle4350
    Options
    Hi my name is rochelle recovering from minor stroke need to make some lifestyle changes i
    Also need friends and support on my weight llss journey i will try to help you if i can good luck
    Rochelle enjoy the holiday
  • rochelle4350
    Options
    Hi my name is rochelle suffered small stroke need to make some lifestyle changes having trouble
    With doctors as well any suggestions thanks rochelle
  • CaLaurie
    CaLaurie Posts: 178
    Options
    Good morning & Merry Christmas! Been on here a while, met my weight loss goal & am working on fitness. Michelle, I live in Sac too! Sending FR. Anyone can feel to add me - the more support & encouragement the better!