How much is your weight up by the end of the day?

Options
For those who have scales at home and hop on them often, how much is your weight generally up by the end of the day?

Replies

• Courtneyyyy
    Options
    about a kilo
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    2-4lbs or so. Depends on how much water I've drank and if I've had a BM or not.
  • RobinRayn
    RobinRayn Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I have a more exact scale at home and by the end of the day I sometimes see up to a 2lb difference from my morning weight, sometimes more if Ive splurged on something heavy.
  • Catzwitch
    Catzwitch Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    so I am a 'every-time-I-am-in-the-potty' weigh-er, and usually by the end of the day I am up 3-5lbs from the morning depending on sodium or alcohol intake, ;) but yeah, I take my daily weight from my morning weigh-ins. :) I like those numbers better.

Even my start weight here was a morning weigh-in tho so that I would be consistent. But yeah, I'm one of those terrible people that hops on their scale like 20 times a day.
  • djfshop
    djfshop Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Usually 3-4 pounds. Seems like a lot, doesn't it.
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Usually 3-4 pounds. Seems like a lot, doesn't it.

I'm about the same.
  • junipuni
    junipuni Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    When I wasn't tracking and eating healthy it could be up to 4 pounds difference. Now that I am and have lost some weight it is usually only 2 pounds different at the most. :)
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,146 Member
    Options
    Average 2 lbs, give or take.
  • sportsqueen32
    Options
    I think I'm between 2 and 2.5 lbs by the end of the day. We bought a very accurate new scale yesterday so I will actually utilize it more.
  • thisemmabites
    Options
    so I am a 'every-time-I-am-in-the-potty' weigh-er, and usually by the end of the day I am up 3-5lbs from the morning depending on sodium or alcohol intake, ;) but yeah, I take my daily weight from my morning weigh-ins. :) I like those numbers better.

Even my start weight here was a morning weigh-in tho so that I would be consistent. But yeah, I'm one of those terrible people that hops on their scale like 20 times a day.

I'm the exact same way. 3-5lbs difference. 20 xs a day
  • ractayjon
    Options
    1.5 pounds - everynight. If I jump on the scale when I get into bed it is always 1.5 pounds lighter at the morning weigh in.
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Usually up 2-3 pounds at the very end of the day. I usually lose 2 pounds overnight if I've slept well. If I haven't slept well, my body retains water like crazy.
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    About 3 lbs. I'm trying to only weigh once a week (in the morning) because with the constant fluctuations I tend to forget the real progress that I am making--it gets lost in the noise of the ups and downs.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    i'll be the outlier for ya. yesterday morning, i was 141.8 and ended the day at 149.6 (i had a huge meal at suppertime). this morning, i was 154. but if i eat light today, it should go down. :) it varies a lot for me, even in a day.
    dawn
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    3-5 pounds each and every day. No matter how I eat or when. :tongue:
  • BamaRose0107
    Options
    3-6 lbs usually depending on how I eat, how much I drink, and what type of workout I do for the day.