Xmas is nearly over..New Year resolutions?

Options
2»

Replies

• algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    take my lunch more often instead of eating at the food court next door. I'll save a lot of money and calories!

My hubby orders a kebab from the takeaway about 3 times a week even ordered one on Xmas eve..and to show what a loyal customer he is the delivery guy brought a bottle of wine as an Xmas gift.

What is so annoying is that my hubby is 6ft 2in and super fit.....arrrgggghhhh prob cos he works out like crazy...

maybe I need to work out more too lol!

Disgusting, ins't it :sad: but yes, those döners are indeed yummy!!

Yep but don`t the people that can eat them and not put on weight make you sooooo mad

Sorry, but I am one of those people LOL although I will confess that I have limited access to them here in the States and when in Germany, my activity level is through the roof. Eis (Gelato) is another matter. Now those people make me very angry, very angry indeed!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I've been below my goal weight for a while now, so for 2013 I want to actually like.... get in shape. I'm slushy.
  • Crystaleyed
    Crystaleyed Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Mine is to not rely on anyone as much as I relied on certain people this year, it's one of the things that really damaged me and I am not about to put myself through that again.
    That and to generally make a new start for myself.
    I hope you all have an amazing new year :)
  • Coffeeholic8
    Coffeeholic8 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I will become a Grandfather for the first time around the 23rd of June 2013 and my New Year's Resolution for this coming year, and every year for the rest of my life, is this. My grandchild will never have known me as morbidly obese and unfit and they never will.

Other resolutions just for 2013 are to run a half marathon and to qualify as a Spinning instructor, that second one I want to try to achieve by 5th March my one year anniversary of joining MFP and starting to lose the weight and get fit.
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    To make school a priority (I start back to college in January after a SIX year break)
    To maintain my weight loss
    To NOT cut my hair.