Hello New to this site!

I have been on a weight loss journey since Feb. 2012! Since starting I have lost 105 pounds. I am going through a gaining and losing period where I gain some weight and then I lose it. i think that is due to all the food around these days not to mention I have three kids and I cant deprive them of making out traditional cookies for Santa! I know once the holidays are over I will then start to lose again. It will come off.
I am a member at the ymca and love taking new classes. However my favorite classes are Zumba, Cycling, and Group Power. I am determined to lose at least 60 more pounds. This is where the real work comes into play. I have been losing pretty steady before. Now I really have to keep track of what I am eating and what I shouldnt be eating. I enjoy getting out of the house and hanging out with the kids. I have three kids. I am a single mother trying to do it all. I figure I am showing my kids they have to fight for what they want which is great way to teach them by seeing it happen. Love to hear all input and love to hear of motivational stories! I am now in advanced cycling and love it. I am fighting my old ways. I plan to win. I am giveing my self 9 months to get the weight off then I will post some pictures.

Replies

• 29216608.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • cindywomack1
    cindywomack1 Posts: 33 Member
    Way to go and what a great role model you are for your kids!!!! Several of my gym friends swear by spin classes. I have never tried one but they always come out drenched in sweat. Maybe one of these days I will try one.
  • They are awsome I love them! I workout 3 to 4 times a week in spin classes. It is an advanced spinning class so the class is either an hour to an hour in a half. I ride between 20 and 30 miles a class. I have gotten alot of support through the ymca instructors. I was never a person that woud go to classes but since losing I try each new class to see if I like it and ti change it up a bit. I love all the support I get from the people that have watched me lose weight.
  • rsharper97
    rsharper97 Posts: 242 Member
    What an awesome journey you have had so far. You are in inspiration to all of us. I too love the spinning classes and Zumba. I have recently started Piloxing which is also fun but addicting. Can't wait to see your pictures when you get to your goal!
  • What is piloxing? I havent heard of that. I am always looking for other ways to work out and try new things.