19 and looking for a change

Options
Hi there everyone! Gosh... how am I even supposed to do this? My name is Emy and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance!

As the title states, I am 19 years old and brand new to the site, but am eager to start a new stage in my life that will hopefully not include being overweight! I've been struggling with my weight since the end of my 7th grade year when I skyrocketed from 120 to 200+. Eep. I managed to knock the weight back down to 160, but have since then went back to 190. Yikes! Lord knows I know it!

I heard about this site from a friend and I'm really hoping to build some networks that will send me in a positive direction. I cannot afford to go down the same path that I am right now. I'm miserable like this and I'm finally ready to take the initiative to change it! I have a beautiful sister who has a wedding this upcoming October. I'd like to be a size 10 by then.

So here's hoping!

What I need most is somebody I can talk to on a daily basis and lean on for support. I have a terrible problem with giving up easily on things and I definitely don't want to give this up! So if you have a skype or a tumblr, that'd be fantastic!!

Hope to hear from someone soon! Thanks for reading!!

Replies

• brooklynjean93
    brooklynjean93 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey! I would love to be some moral support! I'm 19 too, and I'm trying to lose some weight as well. Wanna be teammates here? :) Friend me!