Bodymedia fit. Two users one computer

Options
My husband got me a bodymedia fit for xmas. He has one and I am trying to set up mine our computer and it keeps giving me an error. How can we have two accounts on one computer? I searched all over the bodymedia website and can't find an answer. We only have one computer. It is a macbook and we both have our own account. We tried downloading the software into each account, moving it to our own individual app section in our accounts. I keep getting an error when I try to sync. Can anybody help us set this up?

Replies

• Manday
    Manday Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am thinking about getting my husband one of these (I already have one) and we also only have one computer. Have you figured this out? Thanks!
  • lisab0864
    lisab0864 Posts: 154
    Options
    My daughter and I used the same computer (windows) w/out any problems when we've vacationed together.. Hope it's just something simple!!
  • halleymw
    halleymw Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    This looks like one of those problems where you need to contact technical support at bodymedia. What exactly is the error message? Were you able to get the second one to setup at all? Are you sure you entered the code correctly when it was first setup? Do you have administrator rights on your account? The only thing I could think of would be to login to the mac under a new account with administrative rights, but it really should work without having to do that.
    Mike
  • BodyMedia
    Options
    Hi UrbanAthlete8,

Sorry to hear you are having problems syncing your BodyMedia FIT. Please give us a call at (888) 850-BODY (2639) M-F 9-5 (EST) or reach us at http://www.bodymedia.com/Support-Help/Contact-Us, we’d love to help you out!

- Laurie
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Hi UrbanAthlete8,

Sorry to hear you are having problems syncing your BodyMedia FIT. Please give us a call at (888) 850-BODY (2639) M-F 9-5 (EST) or reach us at http://www.bodymedia.com/Support-Help/Contact-Us, we’d love to help you out!

- Laurie

I was also going to suggest you call them. They are very nice and helpful.