Sorta Kind of New!

Options
Hey guys, I'm Maya. I made a new MFP account because I needed a new start. I started losing weight last year and it was going good. I feel off and gained all of the weight back. I've been up down the last couple of mouth between 198-205. I'm just ready to stick with my goal. I decided to just start off small with losing 15 pounds. Hopefully I can do this again and make it last. Any advice?

Replies

• melanielb8273
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I did same thing creating a new account. We can help each other stick with it
  • christymarie214
    christymarie214 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Yeah I am guilty of starting over with a new account...sometimes its just embarrassing to go back to the same account when you have been away for so long. Good luck and I'll add you:smile:
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new to MFP but I have learned a couple of things:

1.) Really, really commit to log things everyday. Doesn't matter if you totally crapped out!
    2.) I struggle with proper nutrition so I visited the nutrition threads. I learned so much from that thread.

Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me if you want a supportive friend.
  • shakess
    shakess Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat! Although I did not create a new profile I am still in the 195-205 range.:noway: Whoa....it even feels akward typing those numbers, lol. Add me so we can support each other!:love:
  • Mal76137
    Mal76137 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I am also in that range, Feel free to add me. We all need support and motivation. Anyone is welcome to add me as well