I Like to Eat All My Calories in the Evening?

Options
Okay so for some reason I like to eat all my calories in the evening. I don't know I feel like if I save them all for like 5-10pm I can make sure I don't go over my calorie limit. Like I will eat breakfast at 6 and won't eat again until 6pm. I don't feel particularly hungry in this time span either. Am I weird for doing this? I'm just afraid that something in the plans will get changed per say I have to eat something I normally wouldn't (pizza with friends, family dinner etc) and I will go over.

Replies

• Block_Head
    Options
    Look up "Intermittent Fasting". It's pretty popular and once adjusted people seem to like it.
  • risenonlytofall
    Options
    It doesn't matter when you're eating as long as you aren't eating too much or too little. I eat the majority of my calories at night and haven't had any problems maintaining a healthy weight. If it works for you, it works.
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I used to be like this. I now eat bigger meals at brekkie and lunch and feel much happier now.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    No, I do this as well. The time of day you eat doesn't matter. Stay within your daily calorie limits, and you're golden.