Motivated and ready to go!

Options
Thought I'd start my new year's resolution early! I started using MFP (seriously) last week and I love how it makes me accountable (no memory lapses :-) ) as I enter as I go using my ipad. I would love to hear from others on how they're going, how they overcome barriers and to motivate and support each other on our journey. I hope to lose 18 kgs (about 40 lbs) to achieve goal weight, though I'm more interested in achieving a healthy BMI (and, of course, looking and feeling healthier).

Replies

• Incentivehorse
    Options
    Hi, I just started today and would like to lose 20kg. I was doing well until I had a Baileys after dinner; it would be ungrateful not to drink my Christmas present, no?
    On the plus side, I did exercise and drink plenty of water today. I feel a new healthier me will emerge in 2013.
    Wishing you a healthier new year too!
  • kmkel0
    kmkel0 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It would be ungrateful not to enjoy a glass of your Christmas present.... But back on track tomorrow! Here's to 2013 being our year!
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    The accountability is what I like best about MFP too. Thanks for reminding me about the water ... way too easy for me to forget that part of the nutrition. Hoping for the best in your journey!